domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2009

Teardrops On My Guitar-Taylor Swift

Drew looks at me,i fake a smile
so he wont see.
That i want and im needing everything
that we should be
i´ll bet shes beautiful
that girl he talks about
and shes got
everything that i
have to live without
Drew talksto me,
i laugh cuz it is so damnfunny
That i can´t even
see anyonewhen
he´s with me
He says he´s
so inlove
he´s finally got it right
i wonderif he
knows he´s all i
think about at night
coroo:
He´s the reason for the
teardrops on my guitar
The only thing
that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
Hes the song in the car i keep
singing,
dont know why i do
Drew walks by me,
can he tell that i
can´t breathe?
And there he goes
so perfectly.
The kind of
flawless i wish i
could be.
She´d better hold
him tight,give
him all her love
Look in those beautiful
eyes and know she´s
lucky cause
coroo:
He´s the reason
for the teardrops on my guitar
the only thing that
keeps me wishing on a wishing star
He´s the song in the car
i keep singing,
don´t know why i do
So i drive home
alone,as i turn
out the light
i´ll put his picture
down and maybe
Get some
sleep tonight
coroo:
He´s the reason
for the teardrops on my guitar
The only one who´s
got enough of me
to break my heart
He´s the song in the car
i keep singing,
dont know why i do
He´s the time taken
up,but there´s
never enough
And he´s all that i
need to fall into..
Drew looks at me, i fake
a smile so he
won't see



Descargala: http://dilandau.com/descargar_musica/teardrops%20on%20my%20guitar%20taylor%20swift-1.html

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario